Central yet quiet location
The apartment’s central location provides an ideal starting point. You can reach anywhere in Graz within just a few minutes on foot or by public transport, so that you can explore the city and enjoy to the full.
The apartment is located at Neuholdaugasse 17, in the heart of Graz, right next to the green oasis of the Augartenpark.
- Bus stop Route 34: directly outside the front door (stop: Augartensauna)
- Tram route 5: 50 metres (stop: Neuholdaugasse / Augartenbad)
- Augartenbad (open air swimming pool): 1 minute walk
- Cycle path: just outside the apartment
- Grazer Messe (Graz fair), Stadthalle (City Hall): 10 minutes’ walk or two stops by tram
- Hauptplatz (Old Town), Herrengasse: 9 minutes by tram
- Jakominiplatz: 8-10 minutes’ walk, 8 minutes by tram, 3 minutes by bus
- Kunsthaus (Graz Art Museum) and Murinsel (Island in the Mur): about 10 minutes on foot / by tram
- Schloßbergbahn (funicular): 10 minutes by tram
- Shopping Center Citypark: one tram stop and a 3-minute walk
- Shopping Center Murpark: about 15 minutes by tram